Just discovered that Rob Zicari (aka Robert Black) (born 1973) went to jail. He is a porn movie maker. His company is Extreme Associates. Reading Wikipedia, he doesn't seem to be a nice guy, and made enemies with several in the porn industry. He went to jail due to obscenity charges by the USA. His porn vid often features rape. See: United States v. Extreme Associates.
Reading the Wikipedia article, the case is ridiculous. The following videos are cited as illegal, quote:
- Extreme Teen 24: contains a scene of a naive supposed young girl being talked into having sex by an older man. The actress involved was over 18, however dressed and acted like a young girl.
- Cocktails 2: various scenes of women drinking vomit, saliva and other bodily fluids. It was the director's cut version of the film that was cited in the case.
- Ass Clowns 3: a female journalist is being raped by a gang led by Osama bin Laden; the journalist is freed and the gang members killed. The director's cut version also contains a scene where Jesus steps off the cross and has sex with an angel.
- 1001 Ways to Eat My Jizz:
- Forced Entry: The film depicts the beating, rape and murder of women by a serial killer, who is eventually killed by a mob of vigilantes. There are three scenes which graphically portray rape and murder, and women are also spat on. Extreme's website called it their “most controversial movie” and “a stunningly disturbing look at a serial killer, satanic rituals, and the depths of human depravity.” Forced Entry was directed by Lizzy Borden and released in 2002. Again it was the director's cut version of the film that was cited in the case.
What about the movie series Saw? 〔➤see Saw screenshots〕 The Saw movie series, feature explicit scenes of gruesome, artful, torture to the death. So, rape in movie is not ok, but torture to death is ok?
The law case was at first dropped by the district court, but the prosecutor, which is the US Department Of Justice, appealed. The appeals court decided the lower court was wrong, so kicked back the case for judgement again. The guy tried to appeal to Supreme Court, but is denied. At this time, the guy is like out of money for the attorney fees, then pleaded guilty to the obscene charges.